Friday, July 31, 2015

Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop # 204 Farmers Market News!


 Howdy girlfriends! Welcome back to the Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop! You may have noticed we've been a little hit or miss with our summer round ups here. My new flower farming adventure has me very busy in the garden and I'm also taking my backyard blooms to the Plymouth Farmers Market twice a month. It's a lot of work but I love the joy-filled hours in the garden and spending time with my mom and daughter at the market on Thursdays.
Catch up with us on the Beach Farmgirl Blog for all of our flower farming and market day news.


Debbie  ( Farmgirl Unleashed )  has been busy traveling, gardening and spending time with her family which is what summer is all about, right? We're both in the thick of it ( summer, that is ) and you probably are too!


We want to hear all about what you're up to your farmgirl bloomers in too!
So leave us an entry and a note on the farm gate on your way out!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...